Here’s WordPress’ latest Blog Year Review for my site. Some significant growth. Thanks all!
4,329 films were submitted to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. This blog had 45,000 views in 2012. If each view were a film, this blog would power 10 Film Festivals
In 2012, there were 154 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 355 posts.
The busiest day of the year was June 12th with 2,561views. The most popular post that day was Guest Post: Your Punctuation Personality Type by Leah Petersen.
This report only shows data since you connected Jetpack.
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Guest Post: Your Punctuation Personality Type by Leah Petersen 35 COMMENTS June 2012
- 2 Write Tip: 10 Tips For Writing Dialogue Better 2 COMMENTS November 2011
- 3 Write Tip: 10 Tips For Writing Good Action Scenes 3 COMMENTS July 2011
- 4 9 Great Urban Fantasy Series You Don’t Want To Miss 12 COMMENTS August 2012
- 5 Write Tip: Why Your Book Needs A Sell Sheet & How To Make One 5 COMMENTS January 2012
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2012. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
How did they find you?
The top referring sites in 2012 were:
Some visitors came searching, mostly for bryan thomas schmidt, doing an interview, how to write action scenes,obama reading, and faceboojk.
Where did they come from?
140 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. The United Kingdom & Canada were not far behind.